Lushes Road, Loughton, IG10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 19ft Master Bedroom
- 16ft Lounge
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 67ft Garden
- Plenty of Fitted Storage
- Offered Unfurnished
- Close to Shops
- Very Short Walk to Central Line
- Available Mid-January
Conveniently located within a very short walk of the Central Line station is this well-presented two bedroom terraced home with an impressive 67ft garden. Both the 19ft master bedroom and the second double bedroom include fitted wardrobes. There is also a spacious 16ft lounge, and a 16ft modern kitchen/breakfast room. Residents' permit parking available. A good range of local shops and Roding Valley Nature Reserve are also nearby. The property is offered unfurnished for long term rental from mid-January. Pets considered.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lushes Road, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station0.2 miles
- Loughton Station1.0 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18877870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.