Parish Ghyll Road, Ilkley
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two bedrooms
- Prime spot in Ilkley
- Walking distance to train station
- Long term available
- Open plan living - dining area
The property is in an excellent location only a short stroll from The Grove and all Ilkley's amenities.
The property comprises:
Private entrance door opening to entrance hall, Living room and dining kitchen, Bedroom One with fitted wardrobe. Bedroom Two with fitted wardrobe. Bathroom with pedestal wash basin, illuminated mirror, low suite wc, bath with shower over. Useful store room with fitted with shelves and hanging rail.
Ilkley town centre offers an excellent range of high class shops, restaurants, cafes and everyday amenities including two supermarkets, health centre, boutique cinema, playhouse and library. The town benefits from high achieving schools for all ages including Ilkley Grammar School. There are good sporting and recreational facilities. Situated within the heart of the Wharfe Valley, surrounded by the famous Moors to the south and the River Wharfe to the north, Ilkley is regarded as an ideal base for the Leeds/Bradford commuter. A regular train service runs from the town to both cities.
BrochuresBrochureParish Ghyll Road, Ilkley
Parish Ghyll Road, Ilkley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkley Station0.3 miles
- Ben Rhydding Station1.2 miles
- Burley-in-Wharfedale Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We have been working throughout the residential property market in West Yorkshire for over 25 years, helping vendors, landlords, buyers and tenants fulfil their property aspirations. We have an exceptional knowledge and understanding of the local property market and aim to find the perfect tenant for your property at the best possible price.
Whether you're a landlord with one property, or a landlord with a large portfolio, we'll manage your rental property with the u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30303435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.