Stunning Hinckley St Apartment
- STUNNING APARTMENT
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- GREAT AMENITIES NEARBY
- STRONG YIELDS
- STUNNING FINISH THROUGHOUT
- HIGH SPECIFICATIONS
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- GREAT FOR FUTURE CAPITAL GROWTH
- NEARBY SUPERMAKRETS AND SCHOOLS
This stunning new high yielding development proves to be an exceptional investment. Boasting a luxurious specification finish throughout while sitting in a fantastic location. This development sits a short commute from various supermarket as well as being local to a variety of schools, perfect for long term tenancies.
FANTASTIC NEARBY AMENITIES The development is situated in fantastic location that is no stranger to fantastic local amenities. Offering the perfect balance between practicality and leisure. The development sits beside well known supermarket chains, Lidl, alongside a comfortable selection of takeaways as well as various schools.
Not only that, but the development sits alongside recreational parks and skate parks, in addition to a variety of leisure activity centres.
WHY INVEST IN BIRMINGHAM?
REGENERATION Birmingham has seen historic levels of investment into the cities transport infrastructure as well as mixed-use developments.
POPULATION Birmingham is expected to see a 12.2% population increase between 2012 and 2032. More population means more demand!
EMPLOYMENT It is expected that by 2030, Birmingham will see over 50,000 city centre jobs generated, causing a higher tenant demand amongst young professionals.
RENTAL GROWTH Rents in Birmingham are expected to rise by 17.6% between 2017 and 2021. Great for future capital growth!
UPLIFT In addition, it is expected that house prices will rise by a further 21.7% by 2021!
ENQUIRE WITH NORTH PROPERTY INVEST
Stunning Hinckley St Apartment
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham New Street Station0.1 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.4 miles
About the agent
North Property Group Ltd, Leeds
North Property Group, One Brewery Wharf, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1GX
North Property Group has fast become one of the leading and most trusted property investment firms in the UK. The company has strong relationships with international property developers and are able to bring the best schemes to market for their clients. The company is trusted by investors across the globe to provide a tailored property investment service and in a short space of time has become the go to agent for property investments.
Founded by Oli
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102866003232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Property Group Ltd, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.