Cassilis Road, London, E14
- Secure Gted development
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathooms
- Private balcony
- Gym/Swimming Pool
- Secure underground parking
- private Balcony
Located a short walk from South Quay DLR station, offering excellent links to the City and Central London. Canary Wharf is also within easy access offering an array of shops, bars, and restaurants.
Our Ref: CWF200192
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cassilis Road, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Launched in 2002, Atkinson McLeod's aim is to provide a fresh and customer-focused approach to residential sales, lettings and property management - an aim that is transparent, built on trust, and one which places the customer before the commission.
We achieve this largely by employing only the highest quality staff--consultants who are articulate and approachable, thoroughly up-to-speed with all areas of the local and broader property markets, and fully conversant with the industry's c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWF200192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atkinson McLeod, Canary Wharf - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.