Atlingworth Street, Brighton
- 4x HMO's - Total of 22 rooms
- Total Rental income of £148,720 2020-2021 on 3 AST's
- Off Brighton Seafront
- Currently a 7.4% yield
- No chain
Two spacious 5 storey houses in Kemptown, Brighton, (approximately 3.500 sqft and 4000 sqft) situated on Atlingworth Street just back from the seafront. A wealth of local amenities nearby including bars, cafes and shops make it an incredibly popular student property and each unit has been let continuously to students/sharers for over 20 years.
Each property has been converted into two maisonettes, each with own private entrance:
Property No.1Comprising of an upper maisonette with 7 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and 3 bathrooms. A lower maisonette is below comprising of 4 bedrooms, separate lounge, kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
Property No. 2Adjoining property No.1, comprising of an upper maisonette with 8 bedrooms, separate lounge, kitchen and 3 bathrooms.
Below is a lower maisonette with 3 bedrooms, separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
There is further potential to increase the number of lettings rooms to 24, the use of the storeroom in property No. 2 is already approved on the current HMO licence.
The vendor currently lets the two lower ground floor maisonettes under one AST as they interlink. The two maisonettes are on separate AST's. 3 AST's in total with 7 occupants on each. All tenants have provided guarantors. Rental figures, along with suggested figures for the 2020-2021 tenancies are below:
Total Per Annum:
2020-2021: £148,720 - Gross Yield 7.4%
All tenants are responsible for paying their own bills.
Atlingworth Street, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.9 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9472167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.