Addle Street, Lancaster
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Popular South Lancaster Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- One Double and One Spacious Single Bedroom
- Spacious Yard to the Rear
The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating with neutral decor and floor coverings throughout.
Entry leads into a small porch and onwards into a nice lounge with wood laminate flooring and feature wall mounted pebble effect fire.
To the rear is a further reception room, once again with wood laminate flooring and ample understairs storage.
The kitchen has a good range of units finished in white with stainless steel trim with inset electric oven and hob. There is space for fridge and washing machine.
To the first floor there is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes incorporating a small dressing table. A a second single bedroom to the rear.
The bathroom has a three piece suite with over bath shower and is majority tiled.
Externally there is a private enclosed, good sized yard with purpose built storage.
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS PROPERTY TO APPRECIATE IT.
Addle Street, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station1.3 miles
- Bare Lane Station3.4 miles
- Morecambe Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 84975R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.