Fergus Close, Clifton, NG11
- Three bedroom family home
- Desirable Clifton location
- Large Driveway
- Enclosed rear garden
- Available Now!
Call our dedicated team to arrange your viewing today!
Standing just five or so miles from Nottingham City Centre. Clifton falls into two distinct parts separated by the A453 Clifton Estate and Clifton Village. On one side of the road you will find the original village, which is designated as a conservation area and has a number of historic buildings including Clifton Hall and an original dovecote. Whilst on the other side of the road is the main housing estate which was council built in the 1950s.
Externally, the property boasts a driveway along with off street parking for multiple cars and a lovely well kept rear garden.
As you walk through the front door, the downstairs WC is to the right and a large living area to the left. The living room is bright and floods with plenty of natural light.
The kitchen, towards the rear of the property comes complete with a free standing fridge and gas oven/hob.
To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with toilet and shower over bath.
Call our dedicated team to arrange a viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Fergus Close, Clifton, NG11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beeston Station2.0 miles
- Attenborough Station2.4 miles
- Middle Street Tram Stop2.4 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000635225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.