Grove Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- Charming period home set on one of Windsor most sought after roads
- Well placed to access all that Windsor has to offer
- Great commuter location for both road and rail
- Charming courtyard garden
- Also benefits from rear access gate
- EPC Rating = E
This period property has been designed to combine period features with contemporary styling which has created a highly desirable family home.
The ground floor features a kitchen with a range of country style units, tiled floor and French doors to the garden and an attractive sitting/dining room with wood floors,
period fireplace and double aspect views
On the first floor the charming main bedroom with period fireplace. Bedroom 2 has built in wardrobes and garden view and the family bathroom has wood floor and separate shower with separate cloakroom.
The second floor has a spacious 14’x10’ bedroom with exposed brick feature wall, skylights and access to loft storage.
To the front, there is a small garden enclosed by a low brick retaining wall whilst to the rear is a charming walled garden with paved terrace. This has created a space perfect for outdoor entertaining. There is also a gate providing rear access.
The property is situated within a highly desirable road close to the ‘Golden Triangle’ close to Windsor town centre which offers an excellent range of shopping and leisure facilities, restaurants and bars. Schooling in the area both state and independent is extensive.
Road connections are good with access to the M4 available via Junction 6, and this in turn provides access to Heathrow Airport, Central London, the West Country and the M25. Rail access to London is excellent with services to London Paddington (via Slough) from Windsor & Eton Central and to London Waterloo from Windsor & Eton Riverside.
Sporting pursuits in the area include golf at Maidenhead, Sunningdale and Wentworth; horse riding, polo and cycling in Windsor Great Park; horse racing at Windsor and Ascot; tennis at Windsor; and boating and rowing on some stretches of the River Thames.
Square Footage: 1,205 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Grove Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.4 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.6 miles
- Datchet Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.