Cropston Road, Anstey, Leicester
- Stunning open plan living to suit todays modern lifestyle
- Spacious open plan kitchen with stylish kitchen cabinets and worktops
- French doors onto the rear garden
- Two double bedrooms & One single bedroom
- Beautiful family bathroom
- Garage and allocated parking
- Sought after location with access to excellent schools
- 10-year Warranty
(T&C’s Apply, not in conjunction with any other offer)
** Viewings by appointment only **
PLOT 33, (picture is of a typical Harewood exterior). This corner design has two stunning bay windows to the front elevation, one in the spacious
living room and the other in the open plan kitchen/dining room. On the first floor, the main
bedroom benefits from an en suite, plus there are two further bedrooms and a family
bathroom. Each home comes with a garage and an allocated parking space.
The properties are built with quality by the reputable builder 'Barwood Homes'.
BrochuresBrochureCropston Road, Anstey, Leicester
Cropston Road, Anstey, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station3.8 miles
- Syston Station4.5 miles
- Sileby Station5.1 miles
About the agent
16 years ago Andrew Judge was approached to open a franchised Estate Agency in Anstey village that then evolved into a partnership in 2010 becoming a well known Agency in Charnwood called Roy Green Estate Agents.
Late 2020 Andrew Judge completed the takeover to move the business to the next level as sole director, part of that is the change of name being able to help vendors and client identify our business a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29920121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Judge Estate Agents, Anstey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.