Fillingfir Walk, Leeds
The property consists of – Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, One bedroom and a Bathroom.
This property offers light-filled, attractive accommodation and communal surrounding gardens. It is situated just off the ring road with easy access to the city centre as well as being within reach of local amenities.
Viewings via the Property Selling Company.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: TPSC has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: TPSC has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Lounge - 4.52 x 3.25 (14'9" x 10'7") - The lounge is spacious and features attractive wooden flooring and a contemporary fireplace as well as space for a dining table. There is also a large rear aspect window and access to the conservatory and the bedroom.
Bedroom - 3.35 x 3.25 (10'11" x 10'7") - This bedroom sits at the front of the property and features a large window, carpeted flooring and ample built in storage space.
Kitchen - 2.4 x 2.2 (7'10" x 7'2") - The kitchen is fitted with white storage cupboards and built-in utilities, including an oven and a gas hob.
Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.67 (6'11" x 5'5") - The bathroom is fully-equipped with toilet, wash hand basin and bath facilities.
Conservatory - 2.36 x 2.0 (7'8" x 6'6") - The rear aspect conservatory has double French doors that lead to the garden.
BrochuresBrochureFillingfir Walk, Leeds
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Fillingfir Walk, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkstall Forge Station0.9 miles
- Horsforth Station1.3 miles
- Headingley Station1.3 miles
About the agent
The Property Selling Company is one of the UK's Fastest Growing Agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy and sell properties, by making it simple more transparent and convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with a knowledgeable support team that puts you in control of your sale.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30309053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Selling Company, Nationwide . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.