Grove Street, Wantage
- Abundance of exposed timbers and character features
- Central location in the heart of Wantage
- Sitting room with woodburning stove and parquet flooring
- Well fitted kitchen area
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Gas central heating
- Two double bedrooms
- Parking not allocated by usually available nearby
- Beautifully presented
- Enclosed rear courtyard garden
The accommodation comprises a delightful open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with wood burning stove, part parquet flooring and wooden stairs rising to the first floor landing leading to a double bedroom with fireplace and modern family bathroom with bath and overhead shower. A further double bedroom is situated on the second floor which also benefits from a built in wardrobe.
Outside the property affords an enclosed private rear courtyard garden c.14'x10'. Parking whilst not allocated is usually available nearby.
All services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
BrochuresBrochureGrove Street, Wantage
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Grove Street, Wantage
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Douglas & Simmons was founded purely on the vision and desire to provide the best value estate agency with an ethos for going that extra mile, delivering the best results and achieving the best price, by using the best people, processes, technologies and campaigns to achieve this. The company has strong foundations spanning 30 years with founding partner Graham Douglas, who embarked upon his estate agency career in 1986.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30309190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.