Eastern Avenue, Ilford, GANTS, IG2
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- 5 MINS WALK TO GANTS HILL STATION
- OFFERED FURNISHED
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL SHARERS
The property is spread over three floors benefiting from extra added space has been decorated and maintained to a very high standard with modern fixtures and fittings whilst boasting very generous living space, fully equipped kitchen-diner/ Reception leading to a well-maintained private garden.
The location also offers easy access to all the local amenities and transport links to Central London as well as a selection of fast food take-away and restaurants, Cafes, convenience stores, leisure centres and facilities.
The bedroom includes;
- Bed and mattress (Double or Single provided due to room size)
- Wardrobes and chest drawer
- En-suite bathroom (selected Rooms)
- Wall mounted mirror
- Neutral Décor
- Central Heating
- Double glazed windows
The shared facilities;
- Fitted kitchen with lots of storage
- Fitted Hob & Oven
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Two x Tiled bathroom with shower
- Private Garden
Length of tenancy;
- Flexible on contract length
- Deposit Protected
- No Hidden fees
TRAVEL INFO - CENTRAL LINE
GANT HILLS, REDBRIDGE, WANSTEAD, LEYTONSTONE, LEYTON, STRATFORD, STRATFORD, MILE END, BETHNAL GREEN, LIVERPOOL ST, BANK, ST PAULS?
Queen Mary University, London Metropolitan, University of East London, London College of Fashion, soas, ucl, lse, South Bank University, City University, Westminster University, Greenwich University, Kings College, Royal Vet College. Imperial College
Eastern Avenue, Ilford, GANTS, IG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gants Hill Station0.2 miles
- Redbridge Station0.7 miles
- Newbury Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Quest Residential is a Property Management agency formed by a small group of successful estate agents with over 25 years of combined experience and expertise in the Residential Sales and Lettings field of the industry in East London.
We know first-hand what an important decision buying or renting a property can be, so we ensure our customers are given the most up to date and useful knowledge we can provide. There has never been a more exciting time to move to East London, as the area ra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RM5EASTERN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quest London, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.