Clifton Drive North, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Outstanding Four Bedroom Stunning Apartment
- High Quality Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Utility Room With W/C Own Garden, Parking
- Very Popular Location, THIS IS A MUST SEE
This home oozes charm and character, which runs seamlessly into contemporary modern living accommodation.
The accommodation comprises spacious entrance hallway which is currently being used as a study and great size lounge with bay window to the front, feature fireplace and high ceilings.
Bedroom two has a bay window to the side and an original open fireplace. There is a good size well-appointed family bathroom with free standing bath with shower over, low level wc and vanity wash hand basin.
The spacious dining room has an original tiled floor and feature fireplace and there is a modern fitted kitchen with an oven, hob, extractor fan and fitted units with worktops over plus a separate utility room.
To the ground floor, there is an exceptional size master bedroom with a window to the front, third double bedroom and a further fourth bedroom. There is also a workshop with power and light.
Externally, the flat has the added benefit of having its own garden with patio area, ideal for alfresco dining.
This property has great potential and would be ideal for an investor with the possibility of being converted back to two apartments (subject to relevant permissions) or for a larger family looking to be within walking distance of amenities. Close to Ashton Park Gardens, with exceptional schools nearby and great transport links.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer for this price. Please call us on to avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Clifton Drive North, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.3 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.8 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.