Falmouth Road, Blackpool, FY1
- A Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Modern Open Plan Living & Decor
- Lounge Opening into Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Three Generous Bedrooms
- Stylish Three Piece Family Bathroom, Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Larger Than Usual Detached Garage
LOUNGE AREA 13' 1" x 11' 1" (3.99m x 3.38m) Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet and radiator. Opening into
DINING AREA 13' 2" x 11' 1" (4.02m x 3.38m) Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, laminate flooring and radiator. Opening into;
KITCHEN 19' 10" x 6' 5" (6.05m x 1.98m) A range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, inset gas hob with extractor above and oven below, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled flooring and part laminate flooring, splash back tiling. Double glazed window to side and rear and door to side.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet and access to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 8" x 10' 6" (3.87m x 3.22m) Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 11" x 10' 2" (4.25m x 3.11m) Double glazed window to rear and fitted carpet.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 9" x 7' 3" (2.06m x 2.23m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
BATHROOM A four piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower over. Vinyl flooring, radiator, in built storage cupboard and tiled walls. Double glazed opaque window to rear.
EXTERIOR FRONT Off street parking is on offer via a paved front area. Wrought iron gates give access to shared drive.
EXTERIOR REAR A enclosed and low maintenance rear garden consisting of paved area. Two personnel doors give access to the garage.
GARAGE A 'L' shaped larger than average garage is on offer and has power.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
Falmouth Road, Blackpool, FY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.4 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681003476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.