- Three/ Four Bedroom House
- Available With Zero Deposits
- 0.5 Miles From Wood Street Station
- Rear Living Room And Conservatory
- American Style Fridge Freezer
- Private Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band D
- Part Furnished Or Unfurnished
- On Street Permit Parking
- Available Now
This family home is perfectly located for easy access to Whipps Cross, as well as being close to the A406 and M11.
Entering the property, you have a large hall. To the right is the front recepction room, previously used as a bedroom. To the rear of the ground floor, there is a good sized fitted kitchen, along with a separate rear living room, plus a good sized conservatory. Moving upstairs, there are three further bedrooms, two large doubles and a third single. The bathroom is a good size, with a large shower cubicle.
Externally, there is a small easily maintained front garden, with a good sized rear garden. There is on street permitted parking, with Wood Street Station being 0.5 Miles away.
Available now, call us to request a video tour.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood Street Station0.5 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.7 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Do you want to find property to buy or rent in the South of England? John D Wood & Co. have specialised in residential sales, lettings, mortgages and associated property services in the region for over 145 years. Founded in London's auspicious Mayfair in 1872, the company now occupies over 20 offices, as well as over 120 associated estate and letting agencies throughout the south. The pioneering property group became the first estate agent to establish a computer network, one of the first to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000632235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Lettings, Loughton - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.