Alexandra Road, Leyton, E10
- 3 minute walk to Leyton Underground station
- BILLS ARE INCLUDED except council tax
- 2 minute walk to Leyton High Road
- Full Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
The property details are below;
- Ground floor self-contained flat.
- 3 minute walk to Leyton Underground station.
- BILLS ARE INCLUDED except council tax.
- Fantastic transport links to central London.
- Recently redecorated throughout.
- Gas central heating and double glazed
- Local bus links and shops
- 2 minute walk to Leyton High Road.
- Separate bedroom.
Please note the property is available now.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing on .
Alexandra Road, Leyton, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Station0.2 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.7 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Whether it's buying, selling or letting that you're interested in, we tailor our extensive experience to suit your individual needs.
With over 60 years combined director experience in sales and lettings you are sure to be in safe hands every step of the way. We work towards giving you the best possible service throughout the process that's why more landlords and vendors are joining us every day.
We have a different way of working to other agencies. We like to work with our clients
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference atlantic_602404713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atlantic Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.