Stothard Street, London, E1 4JA
- Large Double Room
- Recently Refurbished
- Communal Front & Rear Garden
- Fitted large Kitchen
- Close to Royal London Hospital
- Bills and Wifi Included
- Close to the City
The property benefits from large fitted kitchen with, fully furnished room, s2 toilets & 1 shower, wooden flooring, communal front and rear garden and central gas heating.
Suitable for Students and Professionals.
The property is located in Stepney Green, E1 and the followings are within just few mins walk:
-5 mins to Stepney Green Tube
-7 mins to Bethnal Green Tube
-7 mins to Whaitechapel Tube
-4 mins to Whitechapel Sainsbury's
-4 mins to Stepney Green ASDA
-Close to Royal London Hospital
-Close to Queen Mary University
-Close to The City
Stothard Street, London, E1 4JA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepney Green Station0.3 miles
- Bethnal Green (Underground) Station0.3 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We are the 'peoples estate agent' based in Whitechapel, East London. We are specialised in all sectors of the property market including sales, rentals, commercial, land & finance and cover the E1, E2, E3 & E14 area.
We provide a personal and technologically sophisticated service at an unbelievable price to meet our clients' needs and provide guarantees and codes of practice to give ultimate peace of mind. .
Please remember that our friendly advisors are only a phone call away to h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 430900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Land Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.