Queen Eleanor Court, Amesbury
- Vacant Possession
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor Property with Views
- Large Sitting Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Lift, Intruder Alarm, Laundry and Mobility Scooter Charging Room
- Age Restrictions Apply
- Maintained Landscaped Gardens
- Close Proximity to Town Centre
- EPC: B
The historic town of Amesbury is located in the heart of the Salisbury Plain and has all the local amenities you need including supermarkets, dentists, doctors and schools, as well as a range of local shops, butchers, bakeries and restaurants. Pubs include The Bell Inn and The George. The rural countryside provides miles of walking, riding and cycling. Amesbury also has a veterinary surgery, pet shop, leisure centre, library, a choice of gyms and a Holiday Inn Hotel.
Situated to the south is the Cathedral city of Salisbury which provides a comprehensive choice of schooling, further shopping, restaurants, leisure facilities and a theatre. The city has a range of supermarkets as well as 5 Park & Ride services for ease of access into the city centre.
A303 (London/Exeter) 0.5m, Salisbury 9m, Andover 13m.
Trains to London Waterloo: Salisbury (85 mins), Andover (75 mins), Grateley 8m (80 mins).
Queen Eleanor Court
Established in 2015 Queen Eleanor Court is a gated complex with a sense of community at its heart.
Regular residents activities are held in the communal lounge whilst those looking for a more independent lifestyle can also thrive.
From Countess Roundabout on the A303, take the exit towards A3028/Amesbury town centre. At the crossroads continue straight ahead. At the mini roundabouts turn right onto Salisbury Street. Queen Eleanor Court is located on the right hand side.
Outside there are beautiful, well maintained, landscaped gardens for all homeowners to enjoy.
Visitor parking is available at the front of the development whilst underground parking is available for homeowners upon agreement.
All mains services are connected.
120 Years remain on the current lease.
Annual Ground Rent: £495
Annual Maintenance Charge: £3,582
Council Tax Band
Wiltshire Council Tax Band D
Strictly by appointment only.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Queen Eleanor Court, Amesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grately Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Here at Boatwrights, we are totally committed to providing our Clients with market leading service, expert knowledge, honesty and professionalism at all times.
Our ethos is to remove the stress out of buying, selling, or renting a property, that's why all of our Staff are professionally trained to deliver the best customer service and the best experience possible.
As a carefully selected member of The Guild of Property Professionals, we also have access to an extensive range of ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10670947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boatwrights Estate Agents, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.