Milton Common, Thame, Oxfordshire OX9
- SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **LAST 2 PROPERTIES REMAINING**
- 5 double bedrooms
- Large garden 23m x 9m and side access
- Kitchen / dining room with integrated Bosch appliances
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
- Excellent transport links
- Village location
- 3 off-road car parking spaces
- Brand New House
- 1637 Sq.ft / 155 Sq.m
This house has been constructed and finished to an excellent standard and provides spacious and contemporary living. The house benefits from a landscaped rear gardens and three allocated off-road parking spaces.
Upon entering the property, you are welcomed into a spacious entrance hall, with a cloakroom and under stairs storage. The impressive open-plan kitchen/dining room features bi-folding doors opening onto the patio area and lawned gardens.
The living room is very generous in size with double doors to the kitchen / dining area.
To the first floor, there is a well proportioned master bedroom with a large dressing room, an en-suite with featuring a walk in shower area, two further double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
To the second floor there is a large double bedroom with two large cupboards for wardrobes or storage areas.
Milton Common is situated on the outskirts of the popular market town of Thame approximately 3.5 miles away. This Oxfordshire village benefits from exceptional commuter links via the direct train into London from Haddenham in less than 40 minutes and easy access to Oxford in 20 minutes. Further amenities can be found in the nearby village of Tetsworth including a primary school, public house and a sports and social club.
The nearby Town of Thame offers an excellent High Street stores and an array of pubs and restaurants. For further educational, recreational and cultural amenities Oxford, Bicester and Aylesbury are a short distance away.
BrochuresMilton Common, Thame, Oxfordshire OX9
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Milton Common, Thame, Oxfordshire OX9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Bruton is a professional Estate Agency specialising in the sale, letting and management of residential property. Covering prime central London and surrounding areas, Bruton provide sound and accurate advice underpinned by excellent local property knowledge.
Our specialist team offer in-depth experience in a range of industries and areas, from period and modern houses, to luxury apartments and new developments.
We are focused upon satisfying all the professional needs and aspiratio
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30311759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.