Gainsborough Road, Winthorpe, Newark
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Lounge
- Dining Kitchen & Side Porch
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
Immaculately presented, this detached bungalow offers flexible accommodation and is set in the heart of the popular village of Winthorpe. The property's accommodation includes four bedrooms, dual aspect lounge, dining kitchen, family bathroom and a private enclosed rear garden.
Immaculately presented, this spacious detached bungalow is set in the heart of the popular and conveniently located village of Winthorpe. The village is within a few miles of Newark town centre and provides fantastic access to the A46 and A1. The property's flexible accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge, dining kitchen, side porch used as a utility, three/four bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom. Externally, the property offers a driveway providing ample off road parking and a private enclosed rear garden. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the tranquility and position of this bungalow.
Entrance Hall 8' 2" x 3' 11" ( 2.49m x 1.19m )
With part glazed entrance door and radiator.
Lounge 21' 2" max measurements x 11' 11" max measurements ( 6.45m max measurements x 3.63m max measurements )
Double glazed window to front and side, coved ceiling, radiator and gas fire.
Dining Room / Kitchen 23' 1" max measurement x 9' 11" majority measurement ( 7.04m max measurement x 3.02m majority measurement )
Two double glazed windows to side, door to side, porch, two radiators, tiled flooring, a range of wall and base units, one and half sink with drainer plus provisions for a free standing cooker and dishwasher.
Side Porch 10' 7" x 5' 1" ( 3.23m x 1.55m )
Tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and rear entrance door.
With airing cupboard housing the tank and providing further storage. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Radiator and double glazed French doors leading to the garden.
Bedroom Two 18' 8" x 8' 8" ( 5.69m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, two double glazed French doors with one leading to the rear garden and another opening to the front. Radiator, ceiling lights and laminate flooring.
Bedoom Three 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and door leading to bedroom two.
Two obscured double glazed windows to side, heated towel rail, three piece suite comprising low level wc, panelled bath, vanity unit with wash hand basin with storage below. Part tiled walls.
The property is accessed via double gates and has a driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles. There is also a lawned area to the front, shrubs and hedging to borders and a side gate.
The enclosed rear garden is private with a block paved patio area, lawn, variety of plants, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gainsborough Road, Winthorpe, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station1.7 miles
- Newark Castle Station2.0 miles
- Collingham Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Newark William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Newark
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK102145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.