Fieldfare View, Wixams, Bedford, MK42
- 5 Bedroom Detached
- Close Proximity to Play Parks & Shops
- Juliet Balcony to Master Bedroom
- 2 Family Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Utility Room
- Well Presented Family Home
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning 5 bedroom three story detached family home situated in the popular Wixams village.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation with a great living space along with a child friendly rear garden. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms' along with a single which also offers itself to use as an office. The master bedroom boasts a Juliet balcony and the two double bedrooms on the second floor have their own shower room.
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac the property also has the advantage of being in easy access of the local shops, schools and play parks.
The garage has power and light and is at present used as a gym with storage.
Wixams offers many facilities to include a Budgens' store, a garden centre, varying community centres, sporting pitches and children's play areas. The location allows for ideal access to the A6, the A1 and M1. Bedford's town centre is a short trip away and offers all the facilities and services you need with the River Great Ouse running through the town and creating a stunning area to visit. There are numerous shops, weekly markets, delis and boutiques in addition to the usual High Street names.
Fieldfare View, Wixams, Bedford, MK42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kempston Hardwick Station1.7 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station2.4 miles
- Stewartby Station2.7 miles
About the agent
At Stonegate Estates, we pride ourselves in providing sound, consistent advice and support to ensure the best price for your property and a move that suits your individual circumstances and timescale. When you talk to us about property you’ll soon discover the difference and appreciate the benefits of dealing with an Independent Estate Agency, as we offer a flexible and highly personalised service that embraces the maximum exposure of your property, generating genuine enquiries - often within
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18891257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonegate Estates, Hitchin Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.