Brook Close, Newthorpe, Nottingham
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Detached garage with electric
- Fantastic off road parking
- Fully renovated throughout
- Cul-de-sac location
- Corner plot
- Bespoke fitted blinds throughout
*** FULLY RENOVATED DETACHED BUNGALOW
*** Beautifully presented contemporary decor throughout *** BRAND NEW LAID DRIVEWAY *** Cul-de-sac location *** NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Call to arrange your viewing today!
An immaculately presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular residential location of Newthorpe. Brook Close is ideally located just a short distance from Eastwood town centre and Giltbrook retail park with a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links. The bungalow is set back from the road with a driveway to the side and access to the garage. In brief the internal accommodation comprises of an inviting entrance hallway with access to all accommodation, the breakfast kitchen is situated to the front with a range of fitted units and the generous lounge. The three bedrooms are well proportioned and the shower room is fitted with a double shower and matching suite. No detail has been missed on the renovation from the new internal and external modern doors, new radiators throughout, new double glazing throughout, to the beautifully laid driveway. The rear garden is a good size with a patio area, lawn, planted borders and secure boundaries. Viewing comes highly recommended on the property offered with no upward chain.
With entrance to the side elevation through a composite door, carpet flooring, radiator, loft access and access to all rooms.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 7" ( 5.36m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, TV point, two radiators, wall lights and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.69m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units incorporating a one and half composite sink and drainer with mixer tap, complementary tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven, combi microwave, four ring gas hob, cooker hood extractor fan, fridge and washing machine, radiator, vinyl flooring, there is also access to a fitted cupboard which cases the new Valliant central heating boiler and updated electric consumer unit, there is UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom/ Dining Room 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed french doors to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and radiator.
Fitted with a W.C, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, double shower with dual shower with rainfall shower head, partly tiled walls, non slip flooring, radiator and UPVC double glazed opaque windows to the side elevation.
The property is set back from the road behind a well presented landscaped front garden with a newly laid driveway to the side of the property leading to the garage. There is a water tap to the side of the property.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area for seating, fully enclosed with a fenced boundary with gated entry and access to the detached garage.
Detached Garage 19' 4" x 9' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.02m )
Fitted with power, lighting, up and over door and UPVC window to the rear elevation and door to side providing direct access to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brook Close, Newthorpe, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station1.9 miles
- Ilkeston Station2.2 miles
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop3.6 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Eastwood for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD203571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.