Mead Way Balderton
- TWO BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM OFF
- KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND HOB
- SITTING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Entrance hall - with door to the front elevation and access to:
Cloakroom - with wc and wash hand basin, window to the side elevation, flooring and radiator.
Lounge - with window to the front elevation, radiator and flooring and access off to rear garden via patio doors.
Kitchen - with range of wall and base units with worktop over, sink, plumbing for washer and fitted with oven / hob.
Bathroom - family bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Bedroom 1 - double size room with window, flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - with window, storage / airing cupboard, flooring and radiator.
Externally - Gardens to front and enclosed gardens to rear with shed. Off road / driveway parking for 2 cars.
Gas Central Heating.
EPC rating C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Mead Way Balderton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark North Gate Station1.9 miles
- Newark Castle Station2.1 miles
- Rolleston Station4.5 miles
About the agent
East Midlands Property Management Limited has roots going back well beyond 1999 with loyal and experienced members of staff with accumulative experience of well over 50 years.
We have built our reputation on being trustworthy, helpful and reliable
We are an ARLA registered company abiding by their code of practice which sets professional standards within the industry.
This means that:
That we are covered by the ARLA Client Protection Scheme
That we have Profe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2030616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EMPM, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.