Hill Brothers Riverside Park, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3
- Choice of parks
- 12 months option
- Upto 100% part exchange available
- Limited choice of plots
- Central heated and double glazed
- Buy back option available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with ParkHomes.co.uk
Hill Brothers Residential & Leisure parks are one of the leading families in the industry going back 3 generations with the fourth coming when buying from them buy with confidence.
The Park home is the Willerby Desire 2 bedroom, central heated & double glazed, on generous size plot being only approximately 1 year old it's as New this is definitely worth a viewing call today to book a free VIP viewing with ourselves as sole selling agents
- Pet Friendly
- Choice of parks to choose from
- Park Manager & maintenance team
- Main services
- designed for the over 45's
Explore Morecambe Bay - a great place to experience amazing sunsets and unearth your adventurous side with an incredible range of exhilarating outdoor activities stretching from the south west coast of Cumbria to Fleetwood in Lancashire, taking in coastal towns such as Grange Over Sands, Morecambe and Heysham. The headlands of Morecambe Bay offer spectacular, seascape views; the hardy and adventurous can experience a guided walk across the sands, taking in the wide-open vistas across the tidal sand and mud flats towards the Lake District and the Bowland Fells. Morecambe Bay has some of the most beautiful coastline in Britain and a number of long distance walking and cycling routes start in the Bay area, including the Way of the Roses (long distance cycle route from Morecambe Bay to Bridlington Bay), and the Lancashire Coastal Way. If you are looking for something more gentle, then try cycling on Morecambe Promenade or try one of the Cycle and See routes within Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Bay also offers opportunities for a range of amazing wildlife experiences, like watching the oystercatchers and other waders march up the shore at Hest Bank, Bolton-le-Sands, in front of the advancing tides, or even looking for seals lazing around the south tip of Walney. With golden sandy beaches, and plenty for children and adults alike to discover, Morecambe Bay is the perfect place to relax, explore and enjoy.
Things all nearby:
- The bus stop with excellent transport links
- Heysham or Morecambe Golf Club
- Petrol stations, supermarkets, doctor's surgery
- Bay Gateway Bypass leading to the M6
- Morecambe Bay Beach
- Shrimps football stadium and shopping
- Heysham port with ferry's to the Isle of Man and Dublin
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Part Exchange explained:
* Choose your dream luxury lodge or Park Home
* Choose your own estate agent to market your property or we can take away the stress and do this for you
* We can offer you upto 100% value for your property
* Our dedicated sales advisor will support you every step of the way
* Downsizing and releasing equity, giving you the comfort of that bit of extra cash left to spend on the things that you enjoy most
* A Leisure home requiring less maintenance
* low running cost
* A better quality of life and many more advantages
If this sounds like the future life you could only dream of then please come and speak to us
Whether it's residential or holiday you are looking to buy please give us a call as we have a Choice of Parks available
NEW COVID-19 Update: All our agents are still available to speak to either by phone or by email during normal business hours however, the Parks themselves may be operating differently. Brochures and/or video tours may be available on selected homes and Parks. Please continue to enquire for more details. Thank you.
Park Homes are passionate about your park lifestyle. Whether you're looking for retirement, a second home or an investment we would love to help you find your dream home on the perfect park.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us anyway! Our dedicated team are here to help and using their industry experience can help you find the right park home for you.
Park Homes. uses the Park Homes website to advertise properties that are of potential interest to its customers. Liability is not accepted for the purchasing or renting of such properties and due diligence should be taken on behalf of the customer to make full, comprehensive and reasonable inquiries into the aforementioned properties to assess suitability and size, amongst other factors. ParkHomes Ltd does not accept responsibility for the property sale or lease whatsoever, and previous owners and/or agents should be contacted for further information in relation to the property.
Hill Brothers Riverside Park, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.9 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.7 miles
- Lancaster Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Office 1, Riverside Park Lancaster Road, Snatchems, Morecambe, Lancashire LA3 3ER
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Alderley123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ParkHomes.co.uk, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.