New Road, New Quay
- 3-storey 6-bedroomed detached former Master Mariners House offering potential as a stunning holiday retreat
- Enjoying panoramic views over Cardigan Bay
- Overlooking Cei beach and close to New Quay harbour
- Potential for conversion to a variety of alternative residential uses (subject to planning)
- Currently adapted for use as a restaurant, inn and guest house
- Well established business with fixtures and fittings if required and stock at valuation
- 40 cover sea view restaurant with four lettable en-suite double bedrooms
- Additional private living accommodation
On the ground floor:
Main Entrance leading to:
With part stripped wooden flooring, feature fireplace, ornate panelled bar and counter with matching canopy. Archway leads through to:
Having stripped wood-effect flooring and seating for 12 guests.
Full width Conservatory:
Currently used as a restaurant with approximately 40 covers and offering superb views over Cardigan Bay.
Currently fitted to catering standards, non-slip flooring, stainless steel clad walls, extractor hood and catering equipment. Access to additional preparation/cooking area.
Ladies and Gents Toilets:
On the First Floor
Large double with sea views and en-suite shower room.
Large twin with sea views and en-suite shower room.
Double bedroom with views to the rear and en-suite shower room.
Double with views to the rear and en-suite shower room.
On the Second Floor:
Private accommodation but offering potential for further lettable rooms or conversion to a self-contained flat (subject to planning).
With sea views,
With office area.
Double with en-suite shower room.
Double with en-suite shower room.
The elevated plot provides a front paved patio area with bench seating and sea views. A side drive leads to enclosed private rear gardens with tarmacadam car park for approximately 10 vehicles and storage sheds.
Mains electric, water and drainage are connected to the property together with LPG gas for cooking and heating. No tests have been carried out on any of these services or appliances.
The property is believed to be freehold. Interested parties should confirm this by enquiry to their professional advisers.
General Business Information:
The property currently trades as an inn and restaurant sourcing large numbers of tourists from the nearby caravan parks and those who frequent New Quay throughout the year. The existing proprietors live onsite but due to ill health only operate on limited hours for 8 months of the year.
The inn currently holds a AA Gold Award and the four lettable first floor bedrooms are busy throughout the year catering for both the holiday guests and contractors to the large number of nearby holiday parks during the off season.
The property which includes trade fixtures and fittings is offered at a price in the region of £495,000 plus stock at valuation (if required).
Rateable Value: £12,000
Rates Payable for the year April 19-March 2020: £5,833.85
Separate assessment for upper floor:
Band A (£1,054.98)
By prior telephone appointment through Messrs G C Skitt & Co (Commercial) Telephone: (option 3). Reference PJB
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
New Road, New Quay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberystwyth Station18.2 miles
About the agent
Skitts Estate Agents began in 1979 as a partnership and has proudly remained so for over 40 years. We are a local business, employing local people, in a local community.
This means the people who own the Company, run the Company on a daily basis and are responsible for all aspects of its growth, success and professionalism. Currently, the three Partners oversee eight branches and 30 staff across the West Midlands region and as such, are one of the largest independent sales and letting a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10118772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Bilston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.