Renshaw Drive, Gedling NG4 4LS
- Short Term Let Only
- 24/7 Repair & Customer Service Helpline
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
- Brand New Detached Home
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Detached Garage with Driveway For Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Gedling Country Park
You won't have to lift a finger! This 3 Bedroom Detached Home is so immaculately presented you will be sure to get the Wow factor. See for yourselves.
As you step inside the hallway is lovely and spacious, providing a great entrance to the bright and airy lounge to the left, or to the immaculate kitchen/diner to the right, with a useful downstairs cloakroom also.
The lounge is pristine, with neutral carpeted flooring keeping the whole area really light, complimented by large bay window overlooking the side. The kitchen/diner is equally immaculate, lined with a range of modern wall and base level units providing ample space for cooking and dining as well as some integral appliances.
On the first floor you will find the family bathroom, a white three piece suite which is once again immaculate. The master bedroom is cozy while being generous in size, boasting it's own en suite shower room. There is also another spacious double to the front, along with a good sized single to the side.
Outside, there is a lovely, low maintenance rear garden with an attractive patio area, ideal for a family to enjoy or even entertaining guests. There is also the benefit of off road parking to the side for two vehicles, along with a detached brick built garage.
Situated close to many local amenities such as shops, eateries and excellent transport links into Nottingham City Centre as well as having the benefit of backing on to Gedling Country Park, affording stunning views over the city.
Please Note: A deposit/bond of £850 is required, as well as a suitable Guarantor for this property.
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Beeston & Long Eaton) - Property Reference 35692
Renshaw Drive, Gedling NG4 4LS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station1.4 miles
- Netherfield Station1.8 miles
- Burton Joyce Station2.0 miles
About the agent
EweMove, East Midlands
Cavendish House Littlewood Drive, West 26 Industrial Estate, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TE
EweMove are one of the UK's Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple - the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.