Howard's Way, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
- Stunning Near New Property
- Large Corner Plot
- Parking For Multiple Cars
- Modern Throughout
- Sought After Bradwell Location
- Evening and Weekend Viewings Available.
- Freehold Property
Entrance Hall - Welcoming entrance hall with door to living room, downstairs WC and stair access to first floor, radiator.
Downstairs Wc - Wood effect flooring, hand basin with tiled splash back, low level WC, frosted window to front aspect.
Living Room - 4.62 x 2.87 (15'1" x 9'4" ) - Carpet to floor, large under stairs storage cupboard, UPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen/Diner - 3.89 x 2.49 (12'9" x 8'2") - Beautiful modern kitchen with an assortment of wall and base units complete with matching gloss fronts, wooden work top over, built in double oven and gas hob with extractor above, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine/dryer. wall mounted gas boiler housed in cupboard, UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One - 3.3 x 2.62 (10'9" x 8'7") - Carpet to floor, two double glazed windows let in plenty of light, large built in mirrored wardrobes and storage cupboard built in, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.89 x 2.49 (12'9" x 8'2") - Carpet to floor, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Family Bathroom - Good sized bathroom comprising of a panel bath with glass screen and shower over, low level WC, vanity unit with hand basin and chrome taps.
Outside/Parking - Located on a generously sized corner plot, the property offers off-road parking for multiple cars out front with a combination of brick weave and shingle surfacing. Side access to the rear garden to the side of the property.
To the rear, a fully enclosed garden mainly laid to turf, patio area nearest the property and shingle at the far end. Large shed negotiable.
BrochuresBrochureHoward's Way, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Howard's Way, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berney Arms Station3.0 miles
- Great Yarmouth Station3.3 miles
- Haddiscoe Station3.9 miles
About the agent
HQ Estates is an independent residential sales, lettings and management agency based in Norfolk. We provide extensive coverage to the East of England and throughout London.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best customer service experience. Our expertise and professionalism ensures you can be confident that you are in safe and reputable hands.
We offer a wide range of services as a one-stop shop for all your property requirements so whatever this may be, give us a call.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30314965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HQ Estates, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.