The Cargo Building
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- £1,090A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- PROPERTY TYPE
484 sq ft
45 sq m
- NO AGENCY OR ADMIN FEES!!!!!
- Residents Lounge
- Pet friendly (based on terms)
- On site management team
- Secure bike storage
- Free broadband
- On site residents gym
- Council Tax Band B
- Secure car park
One-bedroom apartments include:
* One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
* An open-plan living, dining and kitchen with granite worktops and appliances (washer dryer,
dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer). Including a number of fitted units.
* Sizeable bathroom with a modern suite and heated chrome towel heater
* Storage cupboard
* Video entry system
Designed and built specifically to rent, the apartments at The Cargo Building are situated in the Baltic Triangle just a few minutes' walk from the bars, restaurants and shops of both Albert Dock and Liverpool ONE. Enjoy the following benefits:
* Free on-site residents gym
* On-site management team (the Cargo Residents Team)
* Concierge service (including parcel management)
* Free broadband, set up from move in
* Secure bike & car storage
* The Cargo Lounge
* We are pet friendly (as long as you and your pet meet our simple criteria)
* EPC Certified B
The Cargo Building
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- James Street Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Savills Lettings, The Cargo Building and Pomona Wharf
Management Suite, The Cargo Building 9 Grayson Street, Liverpool, L1 8AG
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CARGO2406LCS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, The Cargo Building and Pomona Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
**This is indicative only and based on a 2-person household with multiple devices and simultaneous usage. Broadband performance is affected by multiple factors including number of occupants and devices, simultaneous usage, router range etc. For more information speak to your broadband provider.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.