Fairview Drive, Watford
- Stunning 5/6 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- A Garage With A Garden Room
- Three Bathrooms And An Additional WC
- Modern Kitchen And Breakfast Room
- Beautiful Private Rear Garden
- Sought After Nascot Wood Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Excellent Schools Nearby
(Call us to recieve the link for the 360 virtual tour.)This exceptional 5/6 bedroom detached family home is located in the sought after location of Nascot Wood. The property is presented in excellent condition and offers ample living accommodation throughout.
Located on Fairview Drive is this immaculate 5/6 bedroom detached family home. The property is offered to the market in excellent condition and provides ample living accommodation throughout. Upon entrance you will find a spacious porch, a stunning kitchen / breakfast room, a large family / reception room with trifold doors to the garden and the original 1930's brick feature fireplace with patent chimney and a coal effect gas fire, a bright and spacious lounge / dining room, and a downstairs WC that leads onto a utility area which has an adjacent downstairs cloakroom. All rooms downstairs provide access to the beautiful private rear garden, perfect for entertaining guests. Upstairs consists of four double bedrooms and one single. All bedrooms provide build in wardrobes and additonal storage units. There is also another single sized bedroom currently used as a study. You will also find three bathrooms of which one is an ensuite to the main master bedroom, another has a separate WC and the main bathroom boasts a bath tub and shower cubicle. Externally the property has a garage at the rear which is attached to a lovely garden room providing double glazing, lighting and an electricity supply. There is side access via the side gate and a stunning apple tree in the centre of the garden that supports a timber tree house. Parking is also available at the front of the property via the long driveway.
Location is perfect with major road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 all within easy access. Local schools such as Cassiobury Junior and Nascot Wood Primary are both near by boasting outstanding Ofsted ratings. The property is situated in a most convenient location 1.9 miles from Watford Junction Station and approx. 2.5 miles from Watford town centre with its excellent selection of shops, including the INTU Centre.
Entrance Hall 6' 1" x 13' 7" ( 1.85m x 4.14m )
Entrance Porch 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
Utility Room 7' to max x 9' 1" to max ( 2.13m to max x 2.77m to max )
Lounge / Family Room 11' 6" to max x 25' 6" to max ( 3.51m to max x 7.77m to max )
Kitchen 12' to max x 24' 11" to max ( 3.66m to max x 7.59m to max )
Dining Room 12' 9" to max x 34' 11" to max ( 3.89m to max x 10.64m to max )
Bedroom One 21' 11" to max x 12' 11" to max ( 6.68m to max x 3.94m to max )
Ensuite 8' 7" to max x 6' 4" to max ( 2.62m to max x 1.93m to max )
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" to max x 12' to max ( 3.07m to max x 3.66m to max )
Bedroom Four 13' 1" to max x 12' to max ( 3.99m to max x 3.66m to max )
Bedroom Five 10' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 11' 9" to max x 7' 9" to max ( 3.58m to max x 2.36m to max )
2nd Bathroom 5' 5" to max x 7' 4" to max ( 1.65m to max x 2.24m to max )
Bedroom Six / Office 6' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.11m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fairview Drive, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station1.3 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.5 miles
- Watford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.