The Covet, Apperley Bridge
- NO CHAIN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SUNNY REAR GARDENS
- PLEASANT STROLL TO THE CANAL & RIVER
- CLOSE TO THE NEW APPERLEY BRIDGE RAIL STATION
- WOODHOUSE GROVE SCHOOL CLOSEBY
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW.
Townend Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale, with no onward chain, this attractive 4 bedroom detached in this highly regarded and most sought after location.
Apperley Bridge is a wonderfully popular community, with the advent of the new railway station it is well placed for the business traveller commuting to Leeds or Bradford. There is an excellent provision of local shopping amenities whilst within a mile of the property there are both primary and secondary schools and the private and well regarded Woodhouse Grove School. The Leeds and Liverpool canal along with the river Aire runs closely to the community with the former including the Marina offering an opportunity for many lovely canal and riverside walks.
The property is beautifully presented with neutral decor throughout enabling the new purchaser to impose their own tastes and designs. The accommodation comprises briefly: Entrance hallway, Guest bathroom, Lounge leading to, Dining room with French doors opening out to the rear gardens, kitchen and utility room. On the first floor is the master En Suite bedroom alongside three further bedrooms and the house bathroom. Integral garage with personal door to utility. Double driveway and garden area to the front, at the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and trees.
BrochuresBrochureThe Covet, Apperley Bridge
The Covet, Apperley Bridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station0.6 miles
- Baildon Station1.8 miles
- Shipley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Your local agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service through the mainstrea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30136897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.