Buckingham Road, Laindon, Essex, SS15
- TWO BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- COUNCIL TAX BAND C
• IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
• GAS CENTRAL HEATING
• 15' LOUNGE/DINER
• KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
• 13' CONSERVATORY
• ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
• COUNCIL TAX BAND C - £1,613.12 PA
• 1.6 MILES FROM LAINDON STATION
• 2.1 MILES FROM BASILDON HOSPITAL
Street door into:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, access to accommodation.
15' 7" x 9' 7"
Double glazed window to front, coved surround, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
13' 1" x 8' 2"
Double glazed window to rear, door to conservatory, coved surround, kitchen fitted in a range of base units and matching eye-level cupboards, complementary working surfaces, space for oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and slim-line dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, gas boiler, radiator.
13' 1" x 11' 6"
Double glazed double opening doors to rear garden, double glazed full height windows to each flank, double glazed roof, laminate flooring, under-floor heating.
First Floor Landing
Access to accommodation.
10' 11" x 8' 3"
Double glazed window to rear, coved surround, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
8' 7" x 9' 9"
Two double glazed windows to front, built-in storage cupboard, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window, coved surround, extractor fan, suite comprising p-shaped bath with shower over, low level push flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled in complementary ceramics.
Garden laid to lawn, decked patio to rear, one shed to remain, outside tap, fenced to all boundaries.
Please note there are two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property.
Interested applicants are advised to leave our Southernhay office via Great Oaks passing the police station and the courthouse on the right hand side, at the traffic lights bear left onto Broadmayne, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Upper Mayne (A176), at the roundabout take the second exit continuing on Upper Mayne, turn left into Basildon Road, turn right into Buckingham Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Buckingham Road, Laindon, Essex, SS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station1.2 miles
- Laindon Station1.2 miles
- Pitsea Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Balgores Basildon Branch occupies a prominent position within Basildon Town Centre and is headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA, MARLA, who has been selling property in the local area since the mid 80's and Matthew Butler MNAEA, who started in the industry in 1997 and has been selling property in the area since 2001.
Our spacious open plan office offers buyers, sellers and landlords the opportunity to visit us in a professional and relaxed environment.
As a family owned independent Est
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS190854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.