School Avenue, Dunton Fields, SS15
• FOUR BEDROOMS
• END OF TERRACED TOWN HOUSE
• CAR PORT WITH ADDITIONAL ALLOCATED PARKING BAY
• EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
• DUNFIELDS DEVELOPMENT PROVIDING EASY ACCESS TO A127 AND LAINDON TRAIN STATION
• 22' KITCHEN/DINING AREA
• SOUTH FACING GARDEN
Service Charge: £360 Per Annum
Double glazed window to front, smooth ceiling, wood effect flooring.
Cloakroom/Ground floor wc
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator, smooth ceiling, tiled flooring.
22'2x14'3 Double glazed windows to side and rear, french doors leading to rear garden, a range of eye and base level units with work tops over, space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, built in double oven with five ring gas cooker, tiled flooring.
first floor landing
Access to loft, radiator, doors to accommodation, smooth ceiling.
14'3x11'8 Double glazed window to rear, patio door with Juliette balcony, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet.
12'3x10'5 Double glazed window to front, patio door with Juliette balcony, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet.
low level wc, tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Radiator, smooth ceiling, Part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Second floor landing
Doors to accommodation.
7'8x6'4 Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling, carpet.
11'5x7'7 Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe, carpet.
7'8x5'1 Obscure double glazed window to front, low level wc, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
12'2x8'9 Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
30ft. Artificial grass, patio area, rear gate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
School Avenue, Dunton Fields, SS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station1.0 miles
- Basildon Station1.9 miles
- Billericay Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Balgores Basildon Branch occupies a prominent position within Basildon Town Centre and is headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA, MARLA, who has been selling property in the local area since the mid 80's and Matthew Butler MNAEA, who started in the industry in 1997 and has been selling property in the area since 2001.
Our spacious open plan office offers buyers, sellers and landlords the opportunity to visit us in a professional and relaxed environment.
As a family owned independent Est
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS210010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.