Aldiss Drive, Kingston Bagpuize
- NHBC Warranty
- Living room with bay window
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Limestone flooring & upgrade
- Italian porcelain floor tiles in the bathroom
- Made to measure blinds, curtain and poles
- Single garage and parking
A stylish and enviously positioned home overlooking a large green. With accommodation comprising of a generous entrance hall, contemporary cloakroom, a spacious living room with a bay window looking out towards the green. A utility cupboard housing the washing machine, boiler plus wall and base units. The stunning open plan kitchen is of particular note. Fully integrated with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob. The dining area has double doors opening onto the rear patio. To the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room and mirrored wardrobes. The tiled family bathroom has a bath plus separate shower cubicle and completes the accommodation. Externally the property benefits from a single garage with light and power, driveway parking and a lawned, south facing rear garden with patio.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Aldiss Drive, Kingston Bagpuize
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been established since 1996 and provides expertise in the Oxfordshire property market through a network of high profile offices around the county. With highly experienced and enthusiastic staff we are equipped to offer a range of services related to all your property needs throughout the process of selling or letting.
With eight offices across Oxfordshire, Thomas Merrifield have an in-depth knowledge of the market place on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10709743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.