53 Porchester Road, W2 5DX
- Intermediate Rent - Conditions apply
- Communal roof garden
- Cycle storage
- 2 minutes walk to station
- Juliette balcony
- Available now
Offered with a 3 year renewable intermediate rental tenancy (providing applicants still qualify for intermediate housing at the time).
Please send an online enquiry so your details can be passed directly to the landlord to answer any queries.
This apartment is unfurnished but does come with white goods.
This is a new build development incorporating 33 residential units, 11 on the intermediate rental scheme - this apartment is part of the intermediate rental scheme.
Minimum household income required to achieve affordability:
Single income: £58,300
Joint Household income: £51,570
Maximum Household Income to allow eligibility: £90,000
To be eligible to register with Homeownership Westminster, you must:
Have lived or worked in Westminster continuously for at least the last year
Be a first time buyer or you will have sold any property you owned in the UK or abroad prior to completing on a property in Westminster
Additionally, you must not exceed the maximum household income threshold of £90,000.
You must not have savings over £100,000
Interested and meet the criteria? Please send an online enquiry which will be passed to the landlord, Dolphin Living, to arrange viewings directly.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
53 Porchester Road, W2 5DX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Oak Station0.0 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station0.4 miles
- Bayswater Station0.5 miles
About the agent
A 25-year track record of success.
Bright, entrepreneurial minds supported by an assured core team.
We understand the private rented sector.
From city centre apartments for young professionals to suburban semis for working families; from central London across the rest of the UK's towns and cities; from build-to-rent to managing properties in receivership - we have the experience to provide independent advice and rock-solid delivery.
Touchstone is backed by Places for P
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Touchstone CPS, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.