Broadleas Park, Devizes, Wiltshire
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Desirable South Side of Town
- Extended Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating System
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
- Council Tax Band C
The spacious accommodation on the ground floor comprises an entrance porch, an entrance hall, a cloakroom, a modern fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances, a large sitting room opening through to the dining room with sliding patio doors, and a useful rear lobby with fitted storage and a further door out to the rear garden. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, which all have built-in storage, and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Outside, the front garden is open and mainly laid to lawn whilst the rear garden is enclosed and has been professionally landscaped. There is gated access to the rear garden from the front and rear of the property. The driveway and garage are located to the rear of the house. Internal viewings are by appointment only with Caulfields.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Broadleas Park, Devizes, Wiltshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Caulfields Residential Sales is a local independent online Estate Agent with over a decade of experience selling homes across Wiltshire and further afield. We market our clients’ homes online through our own website, social media and Rightmove which is by far the most successful property portal in the country. We provide expert local knowledge, national advertising and exceptional personal service for a fraction of the traditional cost!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30317828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caulfields Residential Sales, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.