3 Baltimore Wharf, London, E14
- Available Now
- One Bedroom | One Bathroom
- 4th Floor | Approx 644 Sq Ft
- Fully Furnished
- Private Balcony
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Resident's Gym, Swimming & Boxing facilities
- Short Walking Distance from Canary Wharf & Crossharbour DLR
Living in this development means that you have the benefit of a 24hr concierge and access to the ever popular Club Baltimore; fully equipped with a state of the art gym, a 25m indoor swimming pool, boxing ring, pool table & fitness classes.
Perfectly located to whether you work in Canary Wharf or the City, or even go for a nice quiet drink in Greenwich. The DLR station provides easy access to all, where you will be the envy of your friends/ colleagues easily jetting around the capital. Only a 0.1 miles from Crossharbour DLR and 0.7 miles from Canary Wharf, you have easy access to the major landmarks London has to offer. Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on to arrange a viewing while it's still fresh on the market.
3 Baltimore Wharf, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.1 miles
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
- Mudchute Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The LiFE Residential Canary Wharf branch is in the heart of E14's Docklands, among the hustle and bustle of London's main financial centre. Just a couple minutes walk from Canary Wharf station, our expert lettings team couldn't be better placed to support you in your search for your next property.
With over 150,000 people working in the area itself, high end and high street outlets, and a multitude of pubs and cafes, this ever-developing area goes far beyond being a typical 9 to 5 neigh
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.