Rother Way, Chesterfield, S41
- High specification new build property
- Integral Garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- NHBC Warranty
This stylish, four bedroom detached home with integral garage offers the best in modern day living for families that want luxury and style.
On entering this beautiful property there are stylish double doors that lead into a bright and spacious lounge, making it the ideal place to relax and unwind after a long day. The impressive, high specification kitchen with family dining area is at the rear of the property and overlooks the beautiful garden. The dining area benefits from classic double French doors leading out onto the garden and is perfect for entertaining on warm summer evenings. Catering for the busy, modern family, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen with a door leading out to the garden and a useful, separate downstairs cloakroom that maximises on space. The integral garage can be accessed from the hallway, making it ideal for storage.
Upstairs there are four well-proportioned luxurious bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. The stunning master bedroom benefits from a sophisticated dressing area with a luxurious en-suite shower room, creating a glamorous retreat in your own home.
SAP Rating - up to 0
- Lounge - 5260mm x 3104mm(17'3" x 10'2")
- Dining - 3252mm x 2835mm(10'8" x 9'3")
- Kitchen - 3252mm x 3030mm(10'8" x 9'11")
- Utility - 2187mm x 1650mm(7'2" x 5'4")
- Master Bedroom - 3302mm x 3000mm(10'10" x 9'10")
- Dressing - 1815mm x 1440mm(5'11" x 4'8")
- En suite - 1815mm x 1762mm(5'11" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4062mm x 2940mm(13'3" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3302mm x 2650mm(10'10" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 4 - 3442mm x 2650mm(11'3" x 8'8")
- Bathroom - 2600mm x 2115mm(8'6" x 6'11")
Rother Way, Chesterfield, S41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.1 miles
- Dronfield Station3.9 miles
About the development
SUPERIOR SPECIFICATION WITH NO ADDED COSTS
- Stainless Steel Integrated ZANUSSI Appliances - Oven, Hob & Extractor Hood
- LED Downlights To Kitchen, Bathrooms & En suites
- HAMMONDS Fitted Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- ROCA GAP or IDEAL STANDARD Concept Sanitaryware Complemented With Chrome Fittings & HANSGROHE Taps
- Coach Lamps & Turf To Front Of Home With Block Paved Driveways
- Terms & Conditions Apply
Founded in 1992, Harron Homes has been delivering high quality new homes across Yorkshire and the North Midlands for nearly 30 years.
We cater for how families want to live today with a sought-after selection of three, four and five bedroom executive homes.
Privately owned, the company prides itself on building homes of outstanding quality and good value for money and after easy to live in add with generous size rooms. Our attention to the design of all our properties ensures that
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot 56 - The Windsor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.