Bardfield Way, Rayleigh
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Now
- Double Glazing
- Close To Train Line
- Spacious Accommodation
- A127 Road Links
- Separate Dining Area
- Downstairs W/C
- 11ft Conservatory
LOUNGE 13' 4" x 10' 8" (4.06m x 3.25m)
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 6" x 12' 6" (5.33m x 3.81m)
CONSERVATORY 10' 6" x 11' 3" (3.2m x 3.43m)
WC 4' 6" x 2' 9" (1.37m x 0.84m)
HALLWAY 16' 6" x 6' 4" (5.03m x 1.93m)
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 5" x 9' 7" (4.09m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 9" x 10' 0" (3.89m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM THREE 7' 8" x 7' 5" (2.34m x 2.26m)
BATHROOM 7' 7" x 5' 6" (2.31m x 1.68m)
LANDING 12' 6" x 6' 0" (3.81m x 1.83m)
GARDEN 45' 0" x 23' 0" (13.72m x 7.01m)
NOTICE FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
You will be asked to pay a holding fee of 1 weeks agreed rent price. This will be held for a period of 15 days.
You have 15 days to successfully complete the referencing procedure. If successful, the holding fee ( 1 weeks rent) will be allocated to your deposit.
Some fees are deemed refundable in circumstances, please check Tenant Fee Ban 2019 for further information or seek legal advice.
A higher rate of rent maybe payable if the landlord agrees to have a pet in the property.
Full time working tenants only.
A FULL LIST OF OUR FEES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE & ON OUR WEBSITE
Please note that photographic identification, proof of residency, a full months rent and a five ( 5 ) week deposit (amount disclosed upon application) are required before moving into any of the properties listed.
Deposits are held in accordance with current legislation. If the rent is in excess of £50,000 per annum, the deposit required will be capped at SIX ( 6 ) weeks.
Working tenants must be earning 30 x monthly rent per annum BEFORE any stoppages.
Guarantors must be earning 36 x monthly rent per annum BEFORE any stoppages and must also be a UK homeowner. Immigration checks may be required to be undertaken by the Agent / Landlord on any or all occupants to comply with the Immigration Act 2014.
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Due to the Covid-19 virus, we are taking extra precautions when conducting viewings or meetings at our client's properties. We take the safety of our customers and staff very seriously and request that the following procedures are undertaken on all appointments, otherwise we will not be able to allow access to the property.
All applicants must undertake the following:
- Wear a pair of gloves before entering the property
- Wear a mask to cover your mouth and nose
- Shoe covers must be worm upon entering the property
- Do not touch anything inside the property
- Viewings must be carried out within a maximum of 10 minutes
- Viewers must not exceed two people per viewing
- Viewers must keep a two meters distance within the property
If you can please answer the following Covid-19 questions:
1. Have you been in contact with anyone who has displayed symptoms in the last 14 days?
2. Have you displayed any symptoms in the last 14 days with a cough or temperature?
3. Have you tested positive for the Virus at any stage?
4. Do you agree to our viewing Terms and Conditions stated in this document?
We will provide disposable masks; latex gloves & shoe covers at the property should you not provide your own.
PLEASE NOTE: Without adhering to these important protective measures we are unfortunately not able to allow access to any of our properties. Ashley Bennett does not take responsibility for any reactions to the Protective Equipment provided to you by us. If you have any known allergies to latex gloves or fabrics / materials, you must wear your own protective equipment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bardfield Way, Rayleigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rayleigh Station0.5 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.6 miles
- Hockley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
After opening its doors in 2015 & now considered to be one of Thurrock's most proactive agent, Ashley Bennett breaks the mould of your typical Estate Agent and prides itself on its Pro-activeness & Determination when it comes to ANYTHING property. With this in mind, we will create a specialised service that is tailored to our every client's specific needs.
We will identify the objectives of our clients and, utilise the latest tools available within the industry; we will create a tailore
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102109000305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Bennett, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.