- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Deep Cleaned And Ready For Tenancy
- Excellent Studio Apartment
- Close to Local Amenities
- Great Mill Road Location
- Well Proprtioned Studio Room
- Three Piece Shower Room
- Ground Floor With Secure Entrance
- Private Laundry Facilities
- Freshly Decorated
The property comprises well proportioned studio room, kitchen area and three piece shower room with vanity basin and WC. The property has been deep cleaned and redecorated and provides clean, modern accommodation and is suitable as either a pied-a-terre or for full time occupation.
In addition to the main points above this property benefits from use of communal laundry facilities, electric heating and double glazed windows.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.3 miles
- Cambridge North2.0 miles
- Shelford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Martin & Co Cambridge
Experts in Lettings, Property Management, Estate Agency, Property Sales & Buy to Let
The multi-award winning branch of Martin & Co Letting & Estate agents in Cambridge is located on Mill Road in the heart of the city. The agency has an excellent local reputation and a dedicated team of friendly, professional, well-trained and highly-qualified staff.
Martin & Co Cambridge provides a comprehensive and cost-effective letting, prop
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100979000048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.