SONATA, Western Road, Branksome Park
- Over 6,000 sq. ft property on a 23,000 sq. ft plot
- 5 double bedrooms, all en suite
- 1000 sq. ft award winning kitchen/family room with separate drawing room
- Indoor swimming pool complex
- Cinema room, gym, sauna & study
- Large South west facing garden
- Zoned underfloor heating throughout i.e. room by room temperature control supported by 2 x Keston C40 boilers and OSO pressurised water system
- Programmable lighting in each room
- 3D TOUR AVAILABLE
- Intruder alarm by zone(floor) linked directly to the police(2 minutes guaranteed response)
Sonata is a luxurious 3 storey home designed for privacy; so much so that it is difficult to imagine as you drive up the drive that a 6,000 sq. ft property awaits. The owner bought the house from new in 2009 and has spent over £600,000 making improvements, realising a both magnificent family home and a great place to entertain your family and friends.
Apart from the obvious attractions of the property which sits on a 23,000 sq. ft plot, the accommodation has been well considered, it includes 5 double bedrooms all on the same level with en suite bathrooms, a 1000 sq. ft award winning kitchen and family room, a quieter drawing room and a fitted study.
Please see our brochure for full details.
Annual Council Tax: Band H £3,493.96 payable
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating: Band B (81)
Environmental Impact Rating: Band C (76)
Connectivity: Current owner uses BT
TV: Current owner uses BT
Double garage and drive parking
Property Size: over 6,000 sq ft
Plot size: approx. 23,000 sq ft.
Zoned underfloor heating throughout i.e. room by room temperature control supported by 2 x Keston C40 boilers and OSO pressurised water system
Programmable lighting in each room
Integrated audio, operable on a room by room basis
Intruder alarm by zone(floor) linked directly to the police(2 minutes guaranteed response)
Viewings: By arrangement
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
SONATA, Western Road, Branksome Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.8 miles
- Parkstone Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10076218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Albury & Hall Canford Cliffs, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.