Carlisle Road, Brampton, CA8 1SR
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE
- GRADE 2 LISTED PROPERTY
- LIVING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM & UTILITY
- SHOWER ROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- PARKING AVAILABLE TO THE REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- THIS PROPERTY PRODUCES 3.4 TONNES OF C02
- NO CHAIN
4.29m (14' 1") x 3.62m (11' 11")
With a timber frame window to the front elevation, a gas fire with mantle surround, radiator, and open access to the kitchen / breakfast room
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
4.18m (13' 9") x 2.13m (7' 0")
This room is attractively lit by large roof light to the rear elevation and is fitted with white base and wall units and with a contrasting work surface over. There is an integrated electric oven and grill, 4 ring ceramic hob, and a chimney style extractor over. Dining space is created with a breakfast bar whilst to the rear if the kitchen there is a sink unit and drainer. Provides access to the utility room.
1.77m (5' 10") x 1.65m (5' 5") (average)
Plumbing for a washing machine and borrowed light to the kitchen. Provides access to the shower room and the rear garden
2.11m (6' 11") x 1.43m (4' 8")
Comprising of a corner shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash-hand basin and wc.
3.29m (10' 10") x 2.6m (8' 6")
A good double bedroom with a timber framed sash window to the front elevation.
3.05m (10' 0") x 2.29m (7' 6")
A second double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation
4.31m (14' 2") x 1.61m (5' 3")
Suitable as a third bedroom for a single bed or perhaps use a home office. Sash window to the front elevation.
To the rear of the property is an attractive, tiered garden with concrete steps leading up to a gravel and seating area. There are views of the tower at St Martin's Church.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Carlisle Road, Brampton, CA8 1SR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton (Cumbria) Station1.6 miles
- Wetheral Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CARSP202219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.