Oak Tree Lane, Mansfield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Unique one bedroom apartment
- Parking available
- Bills included within rent
- Open plan living
- Underfloor heating
- Available 9th of January 2020
Only upon a detailed personal inspection will the attributes of this property be truly be appreciated. you will find a carpeted hallway with staircase leading you to the accommodation. The rest of the accommodation has underfloor heating throughout. Open plan living with kitchen/lounge/diner, fitted with a range of white wall, base units and appliances including integrated oven, hob, extractor unit, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Access from here to the balcony, perfect whatever the weather! Large, stunning bathroom with four piece suite including separate shower and bath. Bedroom with feature window and storage cupboards. Outside the property has access to a parking space. Available now. Early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
DISCLAIMER: Deposit £865.35
Hallway - Carpeted hallway, radiator, leading to the remaining of the accommodation.
Kitchen/Lounge/Diner - Wooden flooring. Access to balcony. Integrated oven, hob, extractor unit, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Bathroom - Four piece suite with free standing bath, shower cubicle, basin and toilet. Tiled flooring. Velux style window.
Bedroom - Wooden flooring. Feature window. Storage cupboards.
BrochuresBrochureOak Tree Lane, Mansfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Oak Tree Lane, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Station1.7 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station2.2 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station4.2 miles
About the agent
BuckleyBrown are an independent estate agent situated in the heart of the town centre with a prominent state of the art showroom. With one very clear principle in mind, to become the agent of choice in the area through referrals, satisfied clients who have recommended us locally to colleagues, friends and family. We identified a gap in the market for an agent that provides a high quality service through good communication, integrity and sheer hardwork.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30319861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuckleyBrown, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.