Monument Lane, Codnor Park
- Period semi on large plot
- Extensive parking & detached garage
- Scope for extension and/or improvement
- Living room with bow window
- Dining kitchen and seperate utility
- Groundfloor shower room
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Large bathroom (potential 3rd bedroom)
- NO CHAIN
Looking for something to do up and make your own??
Set on a very generous plot in a lovely location close to countryside walks is this period semi.
Fabulous potential to extend and/or improve, comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, separate utility room, ground floor shower room, two first floor bedrooms as well as a very large bathroom.
Large plot with long gardens both front and rear, extensive parking and detached garage.
No chain viewing highly recommended
Monument Lane, Codnor Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station2.9 miles
- Alfreton Station3.0 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station5.0 miles
About the agent
HALL & BENSON
Hall & Benson are an expanding independent estate agency, with seven sales & lettings offices in Derby, Allestree, Alfreton, Belper, Heanor, Spondon and Sinfin. Over the last two decades they have become Derbyshires' leading Estate Agency and provide access to a national network as the Recommended Agent for "movewithus" attracting buyers from all parts of the country.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF210012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.