Wickhay, Basildon, Essex
- Three bedroom family home
- Popular Lee Chapel North location
- Large lounge/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Nice size rear garden
- Garage and parking
- 0.6 miles to Basildon train station and 0.9 miles to Laindon train station.
- Close proximity to town centre
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 20'3 x 14'8 (6.17m x 4.47m) -
Kitchen - 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 10'1 x 9'8 (3.07m x 2.95m) -
Bedroom - 11'8 x 7'3 (3.56m x 2.21m) -
Bedroom - 12'2 x 7'1 (3.71m x 2.16m) -
Rear Garden -
Enter the property via door to front. Entrance hall gives access to all rooms. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen is located to the front of the property. Wall and base mounted units. Work surfaces housing sink drainer. Space for appliances including space for freestanding cooker. Double glazed window.
Large lounge gives access to rear garden. Wooden style flooring. Coved ceiling. Turning staircase to first floor accommodation.
First floor is home to three good size bedrooms and three piece bathroom.
All three bedrooms keep with the same theme, double glazed windows.
Bathroom comprises, corner bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Externally the property has a low maintenance rear garden. Block paved.
Wickhay, Basildon, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station0.5 miles
- Laindon Station0.9 miles
- Pitsea Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Fresh, Basildon and Thurrock's fastest growing agent, was established in 2010 starting out with an initial objective of being unique from competitors and to be known in the local area for doing things differently. As one of the most recognisable brands in the area, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service with an emphasis on professionalism, results and integrity. We continue to challenge traditional estate agency through service and technology with a state-of-the-art website
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30320786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.