Langton Crescent, Glasgow
- Immaculate Upper Apartment
- Walk in Condition
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Windows
- Early Viewings Advised
Immaculately presented apartment offering spacious accommodation within an ever popular locale. Offered to the market in turn key condition throughout this property is sure to impress both first time buyers and investors alike therefore early internal viewings are advised.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate upper apartment set within an ever-desirable pocket of Pollok
Offered to the market in true walk in condition throughout this property is a credit to the current owners and sure to impress all who view therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Internally, the property extends to include a welcoming hallway and staircase which leads to all remaining apartments, a bright front facing formal lounge with feature fireplace, a stunning modern fitted kitchen boasting mood lighting, a mixture of integrated appliances with ample space for further free standing units, three well-proportioned double bedrooms with bedrooms one and two benefiting from built in storage and a stylish three piece family bathroom complete with electric shower and full wall tiling and vinyl flooring.
In addition, this fantastic family sized home also boasts a system of gas central heating, double glazing, low maintenance side and rear garden areas as well on street parking.
The property is ideally located for local shopping facilities, local nursery, primary and secondary education facilities, and public transport facilities. It is also convenient for the M77 motorway network.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 9" ( 4.42m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 14' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Langton Crescent, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Corkerhill Station0.6 miles
- Mosspark Station0.7 miles
- Crookston Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shawlands Glasgow Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Shawlands Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA108998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.