Each mews house and apartment is of a high up to date specification and finished to an exact standard providing stylish modern living throughout.
Property ref: 121_333_4888457
The luxury development is set in the very heart of the town centre with its plethora of specialist shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, cinema and watering holes on the doorstep!
This picturesque market town is the ‘town for festivals’ and entertainment which includes The Literary & Arts Festival, Food and Drink Festival, Rewind 80’s Music Festival, Henley Festival (five wonderful summer evenings of music, comedy and culture) and the world famous Henley Royal regatta.
The commuter is well serviced by both the M4 (J8/J9) and M40 motorways (approx. 7 miles) and the train station offers rail access to London Paddington via Twyford.
• High specification thermal and acoustic insulation
• Independently room controlled underfloor electric heating
• TV and Satellite cabling
• Home security system with entry phone
• Fire alarm system – Central linked
• Heat recovery ventilation system
• Oak timber flooring excluding bedrooms which are ready to be carpeted
• Fully tiled shower/WC
• LED lighting
Fully fitted Clerkenwell kitchen, glass splash backs and granite work tops with integrated appliances:
• Bosch inbuilt oven
• Bosch dish washer
• Bosch washing machine
• Bosch fridge freezer
• Bosch electric hob
• Lamona extract canopy
• Insinkerator waste disposal unit
• Boiling tap
The development can be accessed via Market Place or Greys Road Car Park.
From the car park automated double gates open into a block and paved driveway with attractive landscaping and 5 allocated car park spaces (by separate negotiation).
A communal bin and cycle store.
LABC 10 year guarantee
£1 per £1,000 of purchase price
Ground Rent Reviews
After 20 years and every 20 years thereafter in line with CMI
£1.25 per sq ft approx..
Due to current regulations it is now necessary for purchasers to provide proof of Identity. This can be in the form of either a current passport or photo driving licence, together with proof of address (valid in the last 3 months) which can be either a utility bill or driving licence (if this has not been used as proof of identity).
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.3 miles
- Shiplake Station2.1 miles
- Wargrave Station3.0 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of moving home and wish to place your property on the market then please contact us. We provide the following:
- Free Valuation Service
- Floor Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Local Press
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4888457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Peers Estate Agents, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.