Elmhurst Road, Gosport
- Detached family home
- Kitchen appliances to include Neff double oven & hob and integrated dishwasher
- Contemporary wood effect vinyl flooring to Hallway & Utility Room
- Space for washing machine & tumble dryer in Utility Room
- ONLY ONE REMAINING
- Excellent local shops, restaurants & schooling
- 10 year new build guarantee
Elmhurst Road, Gosport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.2 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.0 miles
- Fratton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Find The Home You Deserve
Welcome to Taylor Hill & Bond operating with many years of combined specialist experience we are proud to provide our clients with the expert advice and tailored service they deserve. Our company culture is based around placing our clients' needs first and at the same time offering excellent customer service. We have a passion for excellence and seek to add value and exceed expectations at every oppo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10720312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.