St James Street, Brighton, BN2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Gas, Electric and Water included in the rent
- Fully furnished
- Central location
With full height shuttered windows and sea views; this student flat is immediately impressive. It is perfectly located for students wishing to study in the city as you are within walking distance from the Brighton Centre campus and there are several regular busses and a nearby train station to take you to the Falmer or Moulsecoomb campuses.
Style: 1st floor student flat
Bedrooms: 1 double mezzanine level
Living Rooms: 1 open plan
Location: Kemp Town
Parking: Permit zone C
Why you'll like it:
This studio apartment resides on the first floor of an attractive Regency townhouse which has been cleverly converted and modernised for student accommodation. These apartments and studios are ideal for students who want to live a student lifestyle, yet wish to have a space of their own to study.
Inside, the decor is fresh and contemporary, yet also has the high ceilings and period features of the period, and is FULLY FURNISHED with comfortable and stylish pieces of furniture. It has a mezzanine level with a double bed, and the kitchenette is neatly tucked away while remaining open to the living room, and comes with a built-in oven and a four-ring induction hob, while the fridge is below the counter.
Nicely separate, the shower room has been fully tiled and has a tall shower cubicle and storage below the basin for your toiletries. The location is amazing for easy access to the city and its entertainment, but also for the station which is a 15-minute walk away. This is a delightful home which is sure to attract the attentions of many.
Please be aware photographs are for marketing purposes only and the actual contents and furniture included may vary.
St James Street, Brighton, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.9 miles
About the agent
BV Students from Brand Vaughan – the leading student accommodation service in Brighton & Hove. With a large portfolio covering all types of accommodation from halls blocks to furnished flats and shared house, we offer a diverse property collection for students in the city. With video tours, ‘No Deposit’ and ‘Bills Inclusive’ options, we’re here to help students find their perfect home from home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVB190147_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BV Students by Brand Vaughan, Preston Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.