Menzies Avenue, Laindon, Basildon, Essex
- Well presented family home
- Popular location
- Close to A127 road links
- Accessible to Laindon railway station
- Impressive entrance hall
- Lovely size kitchen
- Spacious lounge/diner
- Three good size bedrooms
- Stylish four piece family bathroom
- Recently landscaped rear garden
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 10'9 x 6'11 (3.28m x 2.11m) -
Lounge/Diner - 17'9 x 13'11 max (5.41m x 4.24m max) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 13'0 x 9'1 (3.96m x 2.77m) -
Bedroom - 10'3 x 7'1 (3.12m x 2.16m) -
Bedroom - 7'5 x 5'8 (2.26m x 1.73m) -
Four Piece Bathroom -
Front Garden -
Landscaped Rear Garden -
Communal Parking -
Impressive entrance hall commences with stairs leading to first floor landing. Colour washed wooden style flooring. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen over looks the front. Double glazed window. Range of wall and base mounted units with matching storage drawers. Complimentary work surfaces housing stainless steel sink drainer with swan neck mixer tap. Tiling to splash backs. Space for appliances including space for freestanding cooker, extractor hood. Tiled flooring. Coved ceiling.
Lounge/diner gives access to rear garden via double glazed door. Continuation of colour washed wooden style flooring. Coved ceiling. Storage cupboard.
First floor is home to four piece bathroom and three bedrooms.
Main bedroom is located to the front of the property. Double glazed window. Coved ceiling.
Bedrooms two and three keep with the same theme, double glazed windows. Coved ceilings.
Stylish bathroom comprises, larger than average shower cubicle, white shaped bath, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiling to walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Externally the property has a well presented landscaped rear garden. Commencing with patio seating area, fencing to boundaries. Remaining garden is lawned with well stocked flower bed bordering.
Garage has up and over door. Communal parking available
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Menzies Avenue, Laindon, Basildon, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station1.0 miles
- Basildon Station2.4 miles
- West Horndon Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Fresh, Basildon and Thurrock's fastest growing agent, was established in 2010 starting out with an initial objective of being unique from competitors and to be known in the local area for doing things differently. As one of the most recognisable brands in the area, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service with an emphasis on professionalism, results and integrity. We continue to challenge traditional estate agency through service and technology with a state-of-the-art website
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30322014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.