Gurney Road, Kings Lynn
- Renovated Maisonette
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Balcony
- Investment Opportunity
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
An opportunity to purchase a Maisonette which has been renovated as part of a regeneration project close to the centre of King's Lynn. The property offers spacious accommodation including 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor and a Kitchen/Diner, Lounge with balcony on the lower floor.
An opportunity to purchase a Maisonette which has been renovated as part of a regeneration project close to the centre of King's Lynn. The property is set over two levels and offers spacious accommodation including 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor and a Kitchen/Diner, Lounge with balcony on the lower floor. The property is currently let and is being sold as an investment opportunity.
Communal entrance door to stairwell. Double glazed entrance door with side window to entrance hall with radiator and stairs.
Further stairwell to the next floor.
Lounge 11' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.73m )
Radiator, double glazed picture windows to balcony.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
Fitted Kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, tiled splashbacks, radiator, double glazed window, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, wall mounted gas boiler, extractor, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.56m )
Double glazed picture window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Double glazed picture window, radiator.
Suite comprising of panel bath with main shower over, low flush W.C, pedestone hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, extractor, shaver socket, radiator.
The property enjoys permit parking .
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gurney Road, Kings Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN113720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.